- 01 million Christian books (nearly 40,000 books are already available)
- 10,000 documentary videos.
The WCL Must
- Be the servant of the other departments in equipping its various staff members and brothers to make them more competent for the accomplishment of our goal.
- Ensure that the reading of Christian literature in our ministry is planted along with fasting, prayer, and evangelism.
- Give spiritual content to leaders in public ministry through 10 resident researchers who will provide them with materials to enrich their messages.
- To be a place where readers will come and go awakened and inflamed for Jesus - it is a place of revival.
- To make good Christian literature available in large quantities.
- To push many brothers to read and to build themselves up through literature so that reading be planted in our community.
The aim is not to come out with a “diploma” or to have a full head but to produce people who love the Lord Jesus, who have a heart that fears God, an intellectual context to be evangelists, missionaries with strong convictions about their faith.
We train the students over a period of:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 1 year
- 3 years
Our vision is to train university students and pupils so that:
- They become ardent lovers of our precious Lord Jesus and make it their ultimate goal to please and obey Him
- They become lovers of our ministry and the message God has given us in our generation;
- They become co-workers with the current leader (T. Andoseh) of our Movement in order to help him for our overall success and the accomplishment of the Goal that God has given us through the founding leader of this movement (CMFI) Professor Zacharias Tanee Fomum.